Monday, July 16, 2012

Arrivals and Departures

Outside of the Spaghetti Warehouse
It's almost midnight here in Dallas, so I thought I'd update my blog before heading out tomorrow morning to the airport :> My cousin arrived today, bursting at the seems with excitement. He was desperate for some pictures of Dallas, and he got a few of the new bridge, but not enough. (Hopefully he'll get some tomorrow on the way to the airport.) On the way to our grandparents house we stopped at the Spaghetti Warehouse, which I, surprisingly, had never been to, living in Dallas and loving spaghetti. The restaurant was absolutely adorable on the inside, with unique things everywhere. We ate in an old Dallas street car, but there were some tables made of bed frames and such. We received luck from our family on our trip. It's hard to believe we'll be in Japan so soon.

DFW Airport
Our flight will be filled with Japanese animated movies and lots of studying with little sleep. I highly doubt I'm going to make it the entire plane ride without sleeping an hour or two, though^^; I'll probably end up staying up all night long and be super tired on our 13 hour trip to Tokyo plus another 2 hours to Nagoya. As Greg and I are unpacking our things I'm sure we'll find some time to update our blogs and maybe even film some video <3
Bye-Bye for now~

No comments:

Post a Comment