Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lemonade Days

So my awkwardly adorable cousin, Gregbie (which I have now proclaimed him as =3=), decided to created a blog ( http://espelancer.blogspot.com/ ) for his adventures in Nagoya, Japan at the Yamasa Institute with yours truly, and suggested I read his blog and/or make my own. After being the entirely creepy internet-stalker I am (which, he is also, so no complaints), I decided maybe it'd be a good idea. If not, the only thing I lost was my life on the web. >_> Obsessed with weird fashion, hello kitty, KPP, and Harajuku, I'm stoked to go to Japan, along with the super mega awesome language learning experience with Gregeroni (I'm really just coming up with weird poop now XD). I suppose if you're severely intrigued with what's going on about flight plans and what exactly Yamasa is about, you should check out Gregington's blog (link posted above) and Yamase's website ( http://www.yamasa.org/index.html ) creep like the internet stalker you know you are. <3 

Me as Ichigo in her Cafe uniform~
On another note, I went to A-kon (an extremely popular anime convention in Dallas, TX) this past weekend cosplaying Ichigo Momomiya from Tokyo Mew Mew by Mia Ikumi~ The cosplays for TMM are ultra cute, no matter what anyone else says. I was accompanied by my friend Rachel who was cosplaying Lettuce, and my other friend Katelyn who was cosplaying Pudding, which are two other Mew Mews. We were in both the cafe uniforms and the Mew forms, and, as usual, got tons of pictures, which are probably all over the internet by now. I had a blast though, since I got to bring my boyfriend along for his first convention ever this time. Even though the con was interpreted by his graduation, he said he also had the time of his life :>

In addition to last weekend being A-kon, yesterday was also my birthday! Even though I celebrated it at the con (along with my boyfriend's, since out birthday are really close), I still got some super kawaii stuff. The big thing was this epic Hello Kitty cupcake maker Joey (my boyfriend) got me. >w< It makes cupcakes in the shape of Hello Kitty's face! Wayyyy too cute for existence, yet now I have one. <3 I feel so spoiled rotten @u@. I also received the LAST volume I needed to complete my Death Note collection, and now I have it ALL! I'd image this is the same feeling the other Ash would have if he caught all the Pokemon. I also got some money and cotton candy lotion, along with 5 Hello Kitty phone charms (my phone is now lighter than all my phone charms XD). My grandparents took me out to eat along with my sister who shares a birthday, and we had a pretty good time talking to the Swedish exchange student chugging Sake next to us.

Well, it's almost 2 A.M. here, so time to wrap it up and call it a day! Sorry for the super long blog of my boring cosplay life and wasting your time if you actually bothered to be interested in how awesome I wish I was. I suppose I'll be updating more about my trip to Yamasa with Gregward, and stalking him some more, with his weird pony obsession and whatnot. Only a few more weeks to go until we take off for an entire month to Nagoya! (July 17th to August 16th for me) =3= Enjoy this freakin' adorable picture of Nyanpire (which I found a Kigurumi for *WANT* @A@) And if you don't know what Nyanpire is, then shame on you. Go watch it! It's the only kitty cuter than Hello Kitty <3


P.S. I'm entirely aware this post has nothing to do with Lemonade~ But it was a cute title to go with the bittersweet world of the Schneewittchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment