Monday, June 11, 2012

Shana-chan

My super cute Shana Figure finally came in today! She wasn't in a box or anything, but she was VERY carefully wrapped. I would have been nice if she would have came in her original casing, but that's alright, since I only paid about $20 for her. She's roughly 19 cm tall, and is a lot bigger than the rest of my figures. ^-^ I'm super happy with what I received. Shakugan no Shana is one of my all time favorite anime, and I just adore Shana's character design and tsundereness (along with her unnatural love for melonpan) ~ And if you haven't seen Shakugan no Shana and you have no idea what I'm ranting on about other than the cute picture provided, then shame on you. The anime/manga might be a little hard to get into at first (I had the read the manga a few times through, and I'm still picking up little details here and there), but once you understand the world of Shana and the Crimson Denizens and Flame Hazes, you'll really like it. (And if you like Shana, there is another new anime out called "Accel World" and it is super mega amazing). But I digress. I'm just ultra happy my figure came in such good condition~

Yesterday was Joey's birthday, and he didn't seem to have much fun with his family dragging him everywhere, so today, to make up for it a tiny bit, he came over and had lunch and we went to see Men in Black 3 ^-^ I'm super glad he had fun, and I hope we can do it again sometime. I don't really have much else to say today~

No comments:

Post a Comment