Thursday, June 7, 2012

Handsome Devil

I finally got the appointment for my passport over with! >w< And it should be here in less than 10 days~ Other than that, I've been spending my days working on presents for my boyfriends birthday. =3= I went through way to much trouble for this. First, I went to Walmart, and all I wanted was a pair of BLACK SWEATPANTS. That's it. Isn't that simple? Well, apparently, Walmart doesn't have black sweatpants, so I went to Target and bought some. While I was there, I saw these ultra cute Star Wars Darth Vader PJ pants, so I got those too :> But went I left, it all ended up being over $40, which is WAY more than I intended on spending just for a cheap pair of sweatpants. Afterwards, I took them to my work (which is a T-shirt shop, so we can put anything on most clothing) and made the bottom half of a skeleton out of easyweed, and it's being heat pressed in the morning. They are they cutest pair of pants I've ever seen in my life by far and I want to keep them so badly ><. I'm moving farther along on the Mario and Luigi piece, along with the Link mat. Also, Joey's posters are being shipped out tomorrow :) I'm just so ready to get this stuff done!

I started wrapping a few of the presents, and they're turning out super cute~ There's a chibi Link I drew on one box, and the "O" in Joey is an eye with false eyelashes~ I used all my cute stickers, too <: I had been planning to use my super special Hello Kitty stickers for a super special occasion, but I think this is special enough <3 There are little secret compartments and messages all over that add to the constant rainbow vomit of adorableness. My favorite part to gifts are the personal touches put into them~

 In the mean time of waiting for all my stuff to get finished, enjoy this handsome devil, Kyary. I absolutely adore the wig she's got on, along with the sexy stache ;{3 No surprise that she pulls it off so incredibly well with the pin stripes. Maybe one day I'll go for the same do~ Or maybe during my trip to Japan, just to see how many heads I turn ;> Of course, I'll need a super long shower afterwards, but oh well :D I bid you adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment