Wednesday, June 6, 2012

CANDY CANDY Birthday Land

I know it's not new or anything, but I just can't get Gumi's cover of Kyary Pamyu Pamyu's CANDY CANDY out of my brain juices! It's such a cute song! And if you haven't heard it then, you should be going to the original RIGHT NOW (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UoK8DaJRDaM) a watching the crazy amazing music video involving a creepy kigurumi man and a freakishly cute onion. The song itself is pretty simple and kawaii, but that's what makes you love it. <3 But if you haven't seen or heard her other songs, you should definitely check those out, too! (PONPONPON and Tsukema Tsukeru) Kyary megu cute style and weird taste makes her so contagious, and you'll never get her out of your head. There are also really good vocaloid covers of Kyary's songs, like Len's PONPONPON and Rin's Tsukema Tsukeru. Kyary's weird in a good way from head to toe with the oddest blogs about the cutest things.

Inside of Yogurt Land
I also FINALLY went to the cutest little yogurt shop today called "Yogurt Land". It's like a make-it-yourself type shop, but everything is super tasty and sweet <3 Even if you're just in the mood for a healthy pick-me-up, Yogurt Land is the place to go. :D Although it was raining when me and a friend ran in there, everything was kept clean and adorable with super easy access.It was a late birthday trip, but I plan on going back soon for more~ And on a totally off topic note, I was treated to the Avengers, too :> That shows how long it's been since I've been in public D:

Mikami Figure
 So a Mikami figure (from Death Note) came in that I've been expecting! Unfortunately, He was a lot smaller than I thought he'd be (about 12 cm tall), but that's okay~ I plan on giving him to my boyfriend, Joey, for his birthday this Saturday (June 9th). I've already bought him 10 Dragon Ball figures (they were chibi ones) and a Godzilla plush, and a MechaGodzilla and Space Godzilla figures that I gave to him at A-kon last Saturday :3 I've also done a few more things for him though. Joey really likes Yu Gi Oh and Legends of Zelda, so I've (partically, but it will soon be finished) made him a custom Yu Gi Oh mat with Dark Link on it. I plan to put Midna in the reflection of the sword! I attempted making a Godzilla mask, because he really likes masks, but that didn't work out too well because of the mask's material. I've also started on a picture of him and I as Mario and Luigi, because (you'll never guess) he loves Mario XD. But we seriously had a conversation about cosplaying as Mario and Luigi, so maybe one day in the near future that will be possible! AND I got him a Joker poster and Daft Punk poster because he's decorating his room now. =3= We are such a nerdy couple, but I plan to make his birthday awesome <3 Maybe I'll end up making him a cake, too!
Joey and Ash as Luigi and Mario

Dark Link Yu Gi Oh PlayMat
Tomorrow I'll be headed to the post office to get my passport for the plane trip to Japan with my cousin, Gregamuffin! >3< I'm so freakin' excited I'm about to pee myself. I looked up tour dates for Kyary, but her tour is ending right before we get there D: But that's alright~ I know we'll have fun at the Bon Festival, and stuff ^-^  Visit Gregsplancer's blog for more information. I wish him luck going out to sea tomorrow! Enjoy this random picture of Charmander!

No comments:

Post a Comment