Thursday, July 12, 2012

Preparations and Models

Groovy Floral Sunglasses Necklace
I leave for Japan in 5 more days! I've been doing a poop ton of studying and packing, and I'll be going out tomorrow morning to do any last minute shopping^-^ My passport also FINALLY came in this morning. It was ridiculously close to the deadline; as in beyond acceptable. I'm glad it came in today though, because it relieved soooo much stress off me^^; The passport was said not to get her until MONDAY, which is the day before I leave. And with all the issues I've been having with the passport office, I didn't exactly trust them. I had issues with the office not accepting my ORIGINAL birth certificate, and they didn't accept my father's proof of identity, so tons of forms had to be filled out and we ended up forking over a but ton of money. Even though with had paid the expedited fee, it STILL took longer then even a regular passport. I've been nervous and furious, but now everything is starting to lay out a lot better than first imagined. Other than all the stress, I've had a ton of fun packing, surprisingly, and ended up making a super cute necklace~

Iska Ithil
Lately, I've developed a new obsession with a British model who goes by the name Iska Ithil. She truly is one of the most charming and unique model's I've seen, with a sugary sweet accent that could make anyone smile. She's like an adorable alien goddess of beauty. Obviously, since she's a model, it seems as if she doesn't have a flaw in sight, but she's got a quirky personality that makes you fall in love. With her constantly changing hair and crazy makeup, it's obvious she's like no one you've ever seen (especially with the gills/ claw scratches on her neck). Iska isn't the average model, and I truly admire her. <3 It's an entirely new type of beauty. I know many aren't crazy about her piercings or shaved head, but the more you see of her, the more you appreciate the individually this world has to offer. Check her Facebook page if you're interested. I'm sure she'd love the support. <3


The truly gorgeous, Rose Shock. Not an official model, but a blogger in cosmetic school who has some serious makeup skill. She's done modeling, but not as a living. She's another unique one who doesn't care much for what others think of her. She's from Finland, but can speak English pretty fluently, so a lot of her blog is in English, too. She always has a new style to show and a seemly graceful way of doing her insane make up. Check her out at http://roseshock.blogspot.com/! 


Well, that's all I have for now! I'll post again soon^-^ Maybe even try to translate it in Japanese, if I can manage. Bye- Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment